.

Choies-The latest street fashion

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines day

Sorry for being so A-wall lately, I had lost my inspiration for a while and just couldnt find the time nor will to get into blogging or simply doing outfit posts. But now I am back and more excited than ever! I have been super busy lately and so much has changed. But I am going to do a whole AZ post in the next few days so you all can get a look into my social life and new life over here in Arizona. Which totally has won me over by the way. Today was valentines day, which means time well spent with the boyfriend, and also quick pop into Victoria Secret since I know have one so close by! I also had a job interview there so fingers crossed I get it! Would literally mean so much to me to work in such a happy and pretty place. My outfit was to fit an interview so I kept it simple black and white with some preppy shoes and a small black see-through clutch bag. Hope you all have a wonderful valentines day with friends or loved ones.




 Outfit clothing-
White blouse - Zara
Outward skirt - Zara
Clutch - Mango Touch
Sunglasses - Monki 
Shoes - Hennes & Mauritz














No comments:

Post a Comment