.

Choies-The latest street fashion

Thursday, January 2, 2014

NEW YEAR, NEW ADVENTURES.


 2k14 & a new country.


So as I brought in the new year with  amazing people, lots of laughs and tons of food and drink I also needed to think wow, I will be gone in a mer three days. And here I am thinking I have no more evening left in Germany for at least the next 18 weeks, which is a long time. All I can say is thank god for social networking sites like Facebook, instagram, whatsapp and so much more!
For new years I spent the beginning for the day packing and planning what still needed to be done after that was done I headed over to a friends house where a few friends and I got ready for the last night of 2k13 and I must say its been one heck of a year, but I can tell this year will just have so much more. The evening continued in curling hair, doing make up making sure everything was ready and then the real fun started with friends and family and lots of music, wine and fireworks to top the amazing night off. This year I was especially lucky to celebrate with my family and close friends in down town Munich with great views of the fireworks! 
My outfit for the evening was all white and gold, I felt like black is done so often it was time for a change, dont get me wrong I am a freak when it comes to black but something bright fun and young felt in need to welcome the new year. So a gold sparkle crop top which is now my favorite item in my closet with a white blazer, high waisted jeans a kurt geiger shoes was that the evening called for. Also some curls in the hair to change it up a bit. I love the outfit since I dont tend to wear white that often it was nice for something new and fun I must admit! However the weather called for thicker layers.



Gold sequin crop top - River Island
Clear Clutch - Mango touch
White lose blazer - Hennes & Mauritz
High waisted jeans - Dr Denim
White and tan heels - Top Shop







<




No comments:

Post a Comment