.

Choies-The latest street fashion

Monday, December 23, 2013

These places.


As time passes things become more real.
Whilst in Dubai the friend I was visiting brought me to the wonderful hotel area where one could have an amazing lunch with views that reminded me of a old egyptian movie, the place really brought me back in time but with a modern twist to it. Madinat Jumeirah was just breath taking to say the least. This day was one of the warmer ones, and with a new pair of high waisted top shop shorts I felt like being creative with the simple T-shirt and shorts look. Pairing it with a pair of strappy sandals from XXI it just completed the more sophisticated look of this outfit.



High wasited Light wash shorts - Topshop
Fedora - Hennes & Mauritz
Back Pack - Pimkie
Burgandy T-shirt - COS
Strappy Heels - XXI







No comments:

Post a Comment